Privacy Issues With Windows
Diagnostic Tracking Service
- It’s a service that was recently added to Windows 7 and 8 Operating Systems after Windows 10 was released.
- It collects data on the programs you use and encrypts it before sending it to Microsoft.
- Remove the Windows Update that added the service to the computer.
- Disable Diagnostic Tracking Services under Services.
- These Gadgets that came installed on every Windows 7 and 8 PC were found to have back doors that allows someone to remotely hack any computer that were using these Gadgets.
- Microsoft didn’t delete them with a Windows Update, so they are still on every Windows 7 and 8 computer.
- The only solution is to delete them yourself or just never use them.